Well, it looks like I’m only going to go 10 for 12 for my second 12 for 12 (actually 11 for 13 since I went to the All Star Game). This is a marked improvement since I only went 6 for 12 on my first 12 for 12. Here are the dreams I caught over the last 12 months:
Dream Chaser #1’s 12 for 12
- Go on the honeymoon we couldn’t go on the first time.-(Costa Rica)
- Conduct at least one Ice Cream for a Dream event or Dream Chasers Workshop every month.
- Lose my gut.-Did not do.
- Go to California-Leaving on 12/11/13
- Go to the Presidential Inauguration.
- Go on at least one trip with another Dream Chaser-(Allison and Tracy in Dominican Republic)
- Join the Polar Bears Club.
- Go to a Sumo Wrestling match (I actually got to sumo wrestle!).
- Create and give away a yearly scholarship for $1,000 (The Dreamorship was two $500 scholarships).
- Ride a mechanical bull (Nomads).
- Ride in a hot air balloon (Costa Rica)
- Go on a submarine tour. Did not do.
Bonus Dream from Dream List:
Go to the All Star Game-(Houston)
My official end date is December 15, 2013 and by then, I would have gone to California. As you can see, this has been a pretty good year for chasing and catching dreams although I have not loss my gut or gone in a submarine. Next year is going to be good as well. Here is my preliminary 12 for 12 #3:
12 for 12 #3
December 2013-December 2014
1. Be able to do something physical for an hour straight. (swim, run or bike).
2. Compete in something physical.
3. Expand the Ice Cream for a Dream Tour and brand by conducting 6 out-of-state Ice Cream for a Dreams and getting new sponsors.
4. Conduct the 2nd Annual Dreamorship for $1,000.
5. Lose my gut.
6. Get on TV once, on the radio twice and in the newspaper 3 times.
7. Start my own podcast.
8. Shoot the pilot for Ice Cream for a Dream Show and pitch it.
9. Ride a Segway
11.Ride a Bull
12.Dinner in sky
Loosing my gut has been tough but if i do #1 and 2, #5 should be no problem. Either way, I will make a hearty attempt and everything will be documented through pictures and video. Stay tuned and if you are feeling like a Dream Chaser, create your 12 for 12 and keep us up to date on Facebook, twitter or email.
Looking forward to the next 12 months!
Never Stop Dreaming!